Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 24th - 30th

Another week gone by with lots happening and nothing happening.  I had a couple of days where I could ride and rope a little.  The ol’ bod sure needs some flexing exercises.  I have some muscles that I didn’t even know existed.

Bob’s focus is on horsemanship so I am learning a lot about how to balance on a horse and know where each foot of the horse is at all times.  If I live to be a hundred, I may get it or not!  There is so much happening at one time it is hard to concentrate on any one of them.

On Monday, Arda’s cousins, Willie & Vickie and Gerry & Arda from Petawawa arrived at Goldminers… what a fiasco that was as there was no “room at the inn” or so we were told.  After lots of haranguing, etc. there were 2 spots available – one with no sewer but with electricity & water and one with sewer and water but no electricity.  We ran an electrical cord from Willie’s rig to our so at least he has electricity.  Unfortunately this may be our last year here as the owner is not putting any money into the park and it is going downhill fast.
Arda has also been biking on my new bike as hers has a flat and she played a little on the leather sewing machine… there is hope for the Armitas yet!  Arda also went with Bob’s wife and a couple of other ladies to sew quilts for Haiti.

Today it is beautiful with lots of sunshine and clear skies so we will kick around the trailer and do some of the small chores that come up.

I hope to have pictures nest time but take care and keep your loops open until next time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment